As an appointed VA Fiduciary, Total Payee Services is responsible for managing the beneficiary‘s VA income and ensuring all debts are paid. In addition, a VA Fiduciary must make the daily needs of the beneficiary and his/her qualifying dependents a priority (e.g., food, clothing, housing, medical expenses, and personal items).
Total Payee Services will…
- Receive your VA benefit each month
- Pay your monthly housing expenses (rent & utilities)
- Pay Medical expenses
- Pay for transportation expenses
- Provide you with funds for groceries and personal expenses
- Help provide financial advise
Total Payee Services will also look out for…
- Auto repairs
- Home repairs and maintenance
- The need for interpreters
- All unique needs of the beneficiary
If you or someone you know is having difficulty handling Veteran’s Administration Benefits or fears being taken advantage of, a fiduciary may be who you need. Call Total Payee Services today and let us put the pieces together for you!
We are a Proud member of the Better Business Bureau for 20+ Years!!
Bonded & Insured.